Together The Just Culture Company, LLC and The Trajectories Company, LLC form the two business units of Outcome Engenuity, LLC. The Trajectories Company was formed to focus on our risk modeling products, primarily the Trajectories process and software. We’re based in a renovated pharmacy building from the 1960’s, in what’s now one of Fort Lauderdale’s three community redevelopment districts.
We help our clients manage socio-technical system risk. Where there are humans, there are errors, mistakes, and risky behavioral choices to minimize. And there are undesired outcomes to manage. Through our processes and software, we train clients to see into their systems, processes, and culture in a way not previously imaginable.
- A/C Ground Damage incidents reduced by 94% at major airline hub
- A/C Heavy Maintenance Installation errors reduced by 50% at major airline
- Runway incursion risk reduced by 98%
- Vehicle in Reverse accidents reduced by 82% at major utility company
- Line of Fire incidents reduced by 50% at major utility company
- Electrical contact events reduced by 50% at major utility
- Mislabeled Specimens reduced by 90% at 6 hospitals
- Medication Errors reduced by 95% at large hospital
- Injurious Falls reduced by 27% in 3 long term care facilities
- Injurious Falls reduced by 52% within large health system
- Surgically Retained Foreign Objects reduced by 99% within large hospital
- Delay in Diagnosis/Treatment of Sepsis events reduced by 90%
- Purchasing Order Errors reduced by 98% within large manufacture
- Accidents requiring clinical care reduced by 26%
Send a message to our team. Or call us directly.